BryteBridge, a start-up, and development company for nonprofits, announces a new partnership with GrantStation to assist their Nonprofit clients in researching and securing grant funding.
Grants are an essential piece of a Nonprofit’s overall fundraising strategy. As Nonprofits mature and have proven programs and services, securing grants can make up between 5-20% of annual operating revenue. “It’s important that nonprofit organizations have access to quality grant research databases at a reasonable price. Grant databases are an important tool to help Nonprofits meet their annual fundraising efforts. We are big fans of the ease of use and capabilities of GrantStation,” said Brian Davis, President of BryteBridge.
While not every nonprofit is ready or eligible for grants, we believe in meeting our nonprofit clients where they are. For many, that is having access to doing the research themselves and leveraging the BryteBridge Development team to write and submit proposals as they identify opportunities. Through the relationship, Nonprofits will have access to
GrantStation’s Membership and Database for only $95 per year.
Through GrantStation’s platform, BryteBridge clients will have the following benefits:
- Access profiles of thousands of Grantmakers in an easy-to-read, narrative format.
- Funding opportunities are updated throughout the year, providing Nonprofits with the most current information.
- Professional researchers and writers curate funding opportunities, gather critical information about each Grantmaker and identify the most appropriate funder for a nonprofit project or program.
- One-Stop Grant database includes private and government Grantmakers throughout the U.S., Canada, and internationally, all under one roof.
- Nonprofits can save their results via a personalized dashboard, allowing them to prioritize leads and plan steps toward submitting grant proposals.
- Access to funder profile alerts.
- Grant Services are currently available to BryteBridge clients. Nonprofits interested in Grant writing services or access to GrantStation are encouraged to contact BryteBridge at 877-857-9002.