Nonprofit Startup Solutions
At BryteBridge, we make it easy for nonprofits to focus on their mission. Leave the paperwork to us.
Start and Grow Your Nonprofit
No matter how invested you are in your nonprofit startup and all it takes to bring your mission to life, starting and growing a nonprofit can be hard. There are so many hoops to jump through, from certifying your nonprofit status designation, hiring volunteers and staff, sourcing grants for nonprofit startups, building your nonprofit brand, designing your nonprofit website, developing a sustainable and effective nonprofit strategy, and more. That is a lot for one or a small group of people to handle.
Start your nonprofit online today with our Guided Nonprofit Services. This service allows you to start today, speak to a nonprofit formation advisor at a time that makes sense for you and your board.
Use a Professional and Avoid Costly Mistakes!
Using a professional can help Expediting the Process of Starting a Nonprofit, by eliminating mistakes.
Trusted by over 45,000 Nonprofits, since 2004!
501(C)(3) Compliance Assistance for All 50 States
Years of Helping Nonprofits Start & Grow
Why Do Nonprofit Startups Choose BryteBridge?
- Incorporate your Nonprofit: Complete articles of incorporation for your nonprofit startup
- Craft Adopting Bylaws
- EIN: Obtain your employee identification number (EIN) via the IRS form SS4.
- Tax Exempt Status: Obtain proper nonprofit designation (501(c)(3), other 501(c) types, etc.) with tax-exempt status
- State Compliance: File for your state’s specific exemption requirements & state tax
- Strategic Plan: Develop and follow a strategic plan
- Grant writing and best practices for finding grants for nonprofits
- Launch Nonprofit Website: Developing a successful website, brand, and marketing strategy
- Grant Research: How to find and apply for grants for nonprofit startups
- And so much more!
Nonprofit Startup Pricing
Our 501(c)3 Comprehensive services include everything you need to incorporate, obtain 501(c)3 status, and meet initial state nonprofit operating requirements. Starting your nonprofit shouldn’t break the budget. Checkout our Price Match Promise!
Have questions? Give us a call at 1-877-857-9002.
- Everything necessary to start a nonprofit organization. Let our experts take care of the time-consuming incorporation and 501(c)(3) application process so you can focus on the organization’s mission.
- 501(c)(3) Approval Guarantee
- Nonprofit Consultation*
- Nonprofit Platform
- Name Verification
- Nonprofit Incorporation
- EIN Tax ID
- 501(c)(3) Filing IRS 1023 Form
- Price Match Promise
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- Bylaws Aligned to IRS Requirements
- Banking Resolution
- Financial Budget Template
- Pending 501(c)(3) Letter
- Educational Guides*
- Unlimited Email Support
- The ideal solution to launch a growth-focused nonprofit and start accepting donations. In addition to incorporation and 501(c)(3) applications, our team files the necessary paperwork to register as a charity in your state.
- Everything in the Essentials Plus...
- Charity Registration*
- 1 Year Registered Agent ($129 Value)
- 1 30-Minute Support Call*
- The perfect solution to let our team of experts handle everything. In addition to taking care of the administrative filings, we provide a dedicated concierge service that includes coaching calls, premium support, expedited service, and a collection of our best practice guides and templates to launch your organization. Education material focuses on Board Management, Volunteer Engagement, and Fundraising Practices.
- Everything in the Growth Plus...
- Expedited Services
- State Sales Tax Exemption*
- State Income Tax Exemption*
- 1st Year 990-N ($149 Value)
- 2 30-Minute Support Calls*
- Live Monthly Q&A Webinars*
- Board Management Guides
- Board Management Agreements
- Board Management Applications
- Volunteer Guide and Templates
- Fundraising Guides
- Donor Letter Templates
*Registered Agent Services ($129 Value) included with Complete Compliance & Complete Concierge packages automatically opt-in free of charge for the 1st Year. The $129 Annual fee will be auto-charged unless opted out before the renewal date.
After you purchase, it’s just three easy steps!
Learn More About Our Features Below
501(c)3 Approval Guarantee
We guarantee your 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status will be granted by the IRS or we give your money back. We’ve helped over 45,000 nonprofit organizations and stand behind our work.
A nonprofit consultant will help you determine your start-up readiness level and appropriate 501 application and educate you on the best BryteBridge solutions for your organization.
Secure Nonprofit Platform
24/7 access to your corporate & nonprofit documents, compliance status, and access annual reminders.
IRS 1023 Form
We complete to be submitted for exemption from federal income tax under section 501(c)(3)
Important Start-Up Documents
We provide a collection of documents to support your organization. They include:
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- Banking Resolution
- Financial Projection Budget Template
- Pending 501(c)(3) Letter
Start your nonprofit education with a collection of our guides. They include:
- Board Member Giving Plan
- Building Your Brand Identity
- Donor Development, Life Cycle, and Recognition
Creation of your Nonprofit and articles “Charter” establishes your nonprofit in your home state.
EIN / Tax ID#
Obtain your Federal Tax Identification Number.
We research name availability in your state, prior to incorporation, to ensure the name you want is available.
For the full 1023 Form, the IRS requires actual or projected financial information (e.g., budget) for three years.
Most states require nonprofits to register with their Division of Charities prior to seeking donations.
State Tax Preparation
Some states require the state equivalent to IRS 501(c)(3) status to be corporate tax-exempt. California and Texas are especially complex.
Supporting Your Journey
- Unlimited online support through your Nonprofit Platform portal access to communicate important order updates and related questions.
- Customer Service: 1-877-857-9002 M-F 9 am-7 pm EST.
- Scheduled Consultations
Registered Agent Services
Our RA services ensure you do not miss important tax or legal documents mailed to your organization.
990-N Tax Preparation
We accurately and timely prepare your IRS Form 990-N upon completion of your first tax year.
BryteBridge FAQs for Nonprofit Startups
Preparing the regulatory paperwork required to create a 501(c)(3) charitable organization can be daunting. In addition, you may be required to file incorporation documents with your state and municipality. The average application package is typically between 50 and 100 pages of questions, supporting information, and required documents and can take upwards of 70 to 100 hours to complete. A single mistake can add weeks or even months to obtaining IRS approval!
With BryteBridge Nonprofit Solutions, you gain an experienced, trusted partner who has experience preparing all IRS, federal, and state documents and can help expedite the approval process. We are here for you every step of the way.
We have helped over 35,000 nonprofit startups since 2004 (and that number grows every week). Our clients come from all over the United States and represent a wide variety of community programs. In addition, our research and knowledge of grants for nonprofit startups have helped many organizations to survive and thrive over our 18 years in business.
Helping nonprofits is our passion! In addition to our fee-based services, we also provide many free tools, white papers, articles, and resources that can help you launch and grow a charitable organization. For example, we offer a nonprofit startup guide, a state compliance regulations map, a grants readiness evaluation, an educational blog, a grants for nonprofit startups 101 primer to give you an overview of how funding works, and so much more!
Absolutely! We offer a Spanish-language version of our website and materials to meet the needs of our Spanish-speaking communities!
Get Ready to Launch Your Nonprofit Start
up with BryteBridge Nonprofit Solutions!
When you’re ready to get started on building the nonprofit startup of your dreams, we’re prepared to help you make it happen. Please fill out the below form, and get in touch with us today to build a thriving nonprofit, starting now!