BryteBridge is on a mission to empower dreamers and doers to build organizations that positively impact their communities.
Since 2004, our company has helped over 35,000 Nonprofit organizations start, build, and maintain their organizations. At BryteBridge, value is about feeling a sense of support for your organization and satisfaction that you paid a fair price for the services received and a positive overall experience as you begin your nonprofit journey.
We remain focused on simplifying the complex processes of starting and maintaining a nonprofit organization by meeting nonprofit organizations where they are at in their organizational lifecycle.
Helping Nonprofits get off to a solid start and foundation is so essential that we will meet or beat select competitors’ rates on Nonprofit Start-up services. Start-up services are limited to Incorporation, Initial State Compliance, 501(c)(3) services, and other accompanying services that BryteBridge deems as critical as part of the administrative process associated with the start-up.
Trust the Nonprofit professionals at BryteBridge!
Price Match Guarantee
We’ll match the price if you find equally comparable services at select competitors or refund the difference if you later find an identical service at select competitors. Price matches may be requested at the time of purchase or within 30 days after purchase.
If you find a current lower price within 30 days after purchase, provide the proof, and we will adjust your payment to the lower price or provide a credit toward other services. Additionally, we will provide a $50.00 credit toward a future service of $250 or greater if you find a lower rate. You can discuss any questions about BryteBridge’s price match policy with our Nonprofit Consultants at 1-877-857-9002
Guidelines and Limitations
- The price for service must be listed and valid at the time of the price match. We reserve the right to verify a competitor’s advertised price and the availability of the service. If BryteBridge cannot verify the lower price, we may decline the request.
- The service must be identical and include the cost to incorporate and attain 501(c)(3) status. It also must be sold and fulfilled by a select competitor. We may apply the match toward companies not listed as direct competitors at our discretion.
- You will be asked to provide the entire proposal, invoice, advertised price, or be able to link to the online or digital version of the pricing.
- We reserve the right to limit price quantities of price matches per identical service per client for local and/or online competitor matches.
- Our select competitor list may change. Please call us to see if the provider you are working with qualifies as a select competitor.
- The BryteBridge Price Match Guarantee only applies to Nonprofit Start-up services, including Incorporation, Initial State Compliance, and 501(c)(3) services.
Buy with confidence knowing you’re working with real nonprofit professional’s vs online only service providers and over-priced attorneys who don’t specialize in nonprofits.
Call us today at 1-877-857-9002 to get started or complete the form below!
- Offers advertised as % or $ off without knowing the total original price or prices that only display on a website after guests log in.
- Pricing due to typographical errors, competitor flash/lightning sales, promotional codes, credit card offers, gift card offers, financing, service offers, bundled offers, free services, rebates, or mail-in offers.
- Competitors based outside of the United States
501(c)3 Tax Exempt Services Guarantee
Our 501(c) federal tax exemption services come with a guarantee that your organization will receive a positive determination of exemption under the section for which your organization has applied.
However, this guarantee requires that all application information, excluding board bios, submitted to the IRS be prepared or reviewed by our office and that existing organizations file all 990 returns to the IRS annually, since formation date, prior to applying for the 501(c) status with the IRS.
Our guarantee is only applicable once the 1023 or 1024 applications have been submitted to the IRS.